You're so done...
- Wrestling with yourself for message clarity
- Ugly crying as you watch the cursor blink—nay MOCK you (he's such a jerk...)
- Deciding writing feels too much like homework and quitting (for the gagillionth time)
You've got an amazing product...
- But you're not sure how to tell people about it.
- The people who need to it most, don't seem to be knocking your door down.
- And, you're wondering if you can keep your business alive.
the problem is NOT you...
But it probably is your copy
I know you've got great big goals, an amazing product or service, and ambition to match but you're not sure how to connect—like really connect—with your dream clients.
But trust me, even the most out there of dreams can be turned into sticky, sales-generating copy that reaches out and grabs your dream clients by the heart (and the wallet).
world's best copy™
Done-For-You Conversion Copy for bosses who are ready to connect deeply with their dream clients, light the spark that sells, and stand out in any industry.
Why the World's Best Copy?
Because your website is everything—and you can't afford to screw it up.
You've spent precious time and dollars on the pretty stuff (code, widgets, photos) but copy is what makes that pretty stuff work for you.
GET THE COPY THAT...
...hears the internet noise and rises above it
...answers your clients' questions before they even ask
...and gives substance, context, persuasive flair to your web design.
at the end of 2 weeks you'll walk away with 3 Expertly Crafted PAges of Copy and peace of mind that your website doesn't suck
Included in this package:
Brass Tacks Strategy Sesh
- We chat over zoom and get to the heart of your business
- You tell me what makes you awesome and what you want to convey
- We'll go through some interview questions and exercises to bring out the best in your brand
In-depth Customer Research and Analysis (because the best copy doesn't come from your brain or mine.)
- Interviews with up to 5 of your past/current customers
- Don't have that many customers yet? No, problem I also do data mining of my own based on who we identify as your dream clients
Competitor Research and Analysis
- I do some digging into your industry and analyze the beejezus out of it
- I'll make some suggestions on your positioning in the market and how you can really stand out
- This is where we'll house all of our findings and direction for your copy
1 Round of Revisions
- You go through everything and make sure it feels exactly spot on
Final Live Edit Sesh
- We hop on zoom together and go through everything live
- And, that's it, you've got the World's Best Copy! Get ready to start sellin'!
timeline: 2 Weeks
This is for you if:
- You're done second, third, and fourth guessing if your website is good
- You've got a clear business idea OR you've been in business for a while
- You're ready to make sales and bring in your dream clients (and I know you are 'cause you're here)
This isn't for you if:
You're not willing to think outside the box.
- This "business thing" is just a hobby.
- You don't have an awesome product or service to deliver to the world.
Nice Words from Clients
She writes in a way that helped reach my target audience and make my ideas relatable. Sarah offers great value in developing digital content strategies for clients. She doesn't just write copy—she goes way beyond when it comes to communicating her client's message, and that's why I keep coming back!"
- Monica Whitt, Owner One Pixel Moxie
I found Sarah to be smart, focused, and witty. Very attuned to what I wanted my website to say. Though I had an endgame in mind, I felt lost in how to start it off in words. From understanding my personality, my image for my business and the nature of my business, she provided the narrative I needed to launch my website. Sarah got me, we worked hard and crossed the finish line together. "
- Brad Campbell, Owner Bad Brad's Bed Bug Busters
Sarah has been a lifesaver! I always think if I include enough words it will make what I am trying to explain more understandable. I overthink, spend too much time on word choices and wish I was doing anything else but writing."
-Kristie Lemmon, Executive Director Alaska Kidney Patient Association